Sunseeker Manhattan 74 for sale
- 8 Guests
- 4 Cabins
This is a fine example of the very popular British-built SUNSEEKER MANHATTAN 74 motor yacht.
One of the finest yachts in her class, offering exceptionally spacious accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 Cabins (Master, VIP and 2 Twins). Guests can choose to dine inside, on the aft deck, or on the incredibly spacious flybridge which has a barbecue, fridge and ice maker, including great sunbathing areas forward and on the flybridge.
Despite her age, this SUNSEEKER MANHATTAN 74 has kept her flawless lines, spacious and practical interior, and impressive performance that earned her a place in the exclusive list of top five best designed motor yachts in the world. Built in 2001 and refitted in 2008 and more recently refurbished in 2016 with many upgrades and a new decor, this stunning motor yacht boasts luxury and lavish comfort.
This SUNSEEKER MANHATTAN 74 flybridge yacht’s salon has been design as a very social area with 2 curved leather upholstered couches lining port and starboard with 2 central interconnecting coffee tables. On the port side is the staircase leading down to the master cabin. Further forward is the interior dining area to port with a couch and table. Opposite is the fully-equipped Galley.
This SUNSEEKER MANHATTAN 74 motor yacht is equipped with the latest A/V Equipment throughout the yacht including LCD TVs, Sky TV, iPod Docks, DVD Players, Sony Play station games consoles and also boasts a powerful 40 Hp Zodiac Tender, ideal for water-skiing, wake boarding and towable toys.
Cruising from port to port is easy in the SUNSEEKER MANHATTAN 74 thanks to her powerful twin MAN 1200 Hp engines enabling her to attain speeds between 26 to 31 knots. The vessel has a professional crew of 2 who maintain the yacht to a high standard.
- Builder: Sunseeker International (UK)
- Model: Sunseeker Manhattan 74
- Type: Flybridge Motor-Yacht
- Hull material: GRP
- Type of hull: Planing
- Built: 2001
- Refits: 2008/2016
- Hull Colour: White
- Boot Top Line: Navy blue
- Length: 23.00 Meters (75.5 feet)
- Beam: 5.60 Meters (18.4 feet)
- Draft: 1.50 Meters (4.9 feet)
- Displacement: 37,100 Kg
- Flag: Bulgaria
- Class: Bulgaria Coded for charter (MCA coding recovery possible)
- Lying: Nessebar, Bulgaria
- Engines: 2 X MAN V12 1200 Hp each
- Drive: Shaft
- Cruise Speed: 26 knots
- Max Speed: 31 knots
- Consumption: 350 l/h
- Engine hours: 2876 (Aug. 2016)
- Gearboxes: ZF
- Fuel Capacity: 5 000 l
- Water Capacity: 920 l
- Generators: 2 (1 x Kohler 19 kW, 1 x Kohler 9 kW)
- Generator hours: Generator 1: 5930, Generator 2: 4613 (Aug. 2016)
- Shore power inlet
- Electrical circuit: 220V – 24V
- Battery charger
- Number of Guest cabins: 4
- Number of Guests: 8 (sleeping)
- Cabin configuration:
- Master cabin amidships, beam-wide with ensuite bathroom
- VIP cabin (double) fore with ensuite bathroom
- 2 x Twin cabins port and starboard with ensuite bathrooms
- Number of Crew cabins: 2
- Crew berths: 3
- Crew bathrooms: 1
- Watermaker HRO
- Atlas Converter
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Hydraulic Stern Thruster
- Hydraulic Steering
- Hydraulic Bathing Platform lift capacity 450 kg
- Air conditioning system throughout vessel including crew cabin
- Lofrans Anchor winch new 2015
- 100 m anchor chain 12 mm
- 2 x Lewmar stern winches
- Tracvision M7 Satellite Television new 2012
- Bezenzoni Premium Passerelle
- Glendenning Cable Master
- Bezenzoni electric Captains chair
- Side opening door
- Raymarine E120 Navigational/Radar Display
- Raymarine E80 Navigational/Radar Display
- Raymarine ST 60 Depth Gauge
- Raymarine Wind Indicator
- Simrad AP20 Auto Pilot
- Furuno Navtex weather station
- Simrad RS82 VHF with DSC
- Hydraulic steering
- McMurdo EPIRB
- KVH Satellite control
- Analogue gauges
- Bow and Stern Thruster control
- Trim Tab control
Communications onboard include satellite telephone, satellite fax.
Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities include G6 satellite system with Sky TV and European decoder, a special iPod cradle in the Master cabin and on the fly, new flat screen LCD TVs in all cabins, separate satellite TV and DVD player in Master Cabin, VIP suite's satellite TV linked to that of the saloon, separate DVD and Sony Play Station and DVD in both twin cabins.
On the fly bridge there is a barbecue, ice maker, drinks chiller, dining area and sunbathing area.
There is also a sunbathing area on the foredeck.
2012 - Zodiac Yacht Line 385 Tender with Yamaha 40 Hp outboard.
Full inventory of equipment and options available on PDF file above.